//

Hier könnt ihr Eure selbstgeschriebenen Geschichten zur Diskussion stellen. Für Urheberrechtsverletzungen ist der/die Posterin verantwortlich.

Moderatoren: Vamp, Cpt Bucky Saia, Daimao_Koopa

//

Beitragvon carrol » 12. Jun 2018 20:02

//
Zuletzt geändert von carrol am 2. Aug 2018 19:03, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
carrol

Re: how to get rid of a obstinately ouija ghost?

Beitragvon khezef » 12. Jun 2018 20:20

Welcome Carrol, no problem at all.

Lets see what we can do. A few more details would be good to get a clearer picture of what is going on:

we had a book to our ouija board

Which book? Title and Author would be helpful

the ghost said it by himself.

How does the entity communicate with you? Purely through the board? What happens if you don't interact with the board?

he forced us to hug us or kiss us on our cheeks

How did it do that? Purely through the mentioned threats? Is there any other form of interaction with the entity?

What is your friend doing on the matter?
What is the context of this whole scenario? Did you just buy the board one day and decide to experiment with it or is there more to it?

The more we know the better it is to judge the situation.

Khezef
khezef

Lebensweisheit: Aus Gold mach Stahl!

Beitragvon carrol » 13. Jun 2018 20:18

how to delete a post? I want to delete this one (not the story) but I don't know how
Zuletzt geändert von carrol am 15. Jun 2018 09:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
carrol

Beitragvon carrol » 13. Jun 2018 20:18

//
Zuletzt geändert von carrol am 2. Aug 2018 19:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
carrol

Beitragvon khezef » 15. Jun 2018 21:13

There is still the part which I don't understand. How does this entity enforce its demands? How does it force you guys to do all these things?

Khezef
khezef

Beitragvon carrol » 16. Jun 2018 14:11

//
Zuletzt geändert von carrol am 2. Aug 2018 19:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
carrol

Beitragvon khezef » 17. Jun 2018 18:39

carrol hat geschrieben:I'm sorry you don't understand...
how I said, my friend can hear ghosts for some reasons. the ghost tell her what to do or she will die. the situation is very complicated, I'm sorry...
before he started talk to her he told us what to do over the ouija board. if you want, I can explain it more detailed.

Yes, that would be helpful. From what I understand it is talking, but how does it force anything from your friend besides wispering threats?
There is ways to blend such things out (if we are not talking about a mental illness to begin with, you should get that checked to rule that option out).

Khezef
khezef

Beitragvon carrol » 18. Jun 2018 05:00

//
Zuletzt geändert von carrol am 2. Aug 2018 18:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
carrol

Beitragvon khezef » 18. Jun 2018 20:21

Okay, lets see:

Which book? Title and Author would be helpful

I don't know the name of the book or the author, someone related to my friend bought it. It was something with "how to play ouija" or something in this way, I can ask her tomorrow.

That would be helpful. If ominous books come up in stories of which nobody knows titles and authors but for some reason they contain all the dark secrets of the universe that is usually a bit fishy.

first to the mental illness, we both have one and as far as I remember, in the rules stands that it's not allowed to play with mental illness, at least it stands in the book we had, the rules are a thing I do believe from the book even literally everything inside it is a lie. but our mental illness have nothing to do with hallucinating, we sure aren't hallucinating. yesterday we saw her phone floating around and the ghost hold it, also he was with us while we had school and he told us stuff about our classmates and ourselves we didn't even knew about them and each other, I guess that's a proof for us both? also he wrote 600+ messages to me and my friend didn't hold the phone.

Which one? How does it manifest? When and how was it diagnosed?
If you have a physical manifestation like that, especially with weird messaging like that there is certain institutions you can contact.
I don't know where you are from, but in Germany the guys in Freiburg are a good contact, the parapsychological consultation center:
https://www.parapsychologische-beratung ... e/Kontakt/

also excuse me for my english, english isn't my native language.

No worries, it isn't mine either.

There is ways to blend such things out

What I meant is there are techniques to get rid of certain sorts of whispering, if it is not caused by an inherent psychological disorders. That being said, the realm of mental illnesses are still best left to a medical professional.

One of the first measures you should take though is to deprive the entity of any sort of attention.
Get rid of the board, clean the house, smoke it out with incense and erase any traces connected to it or which might remind you of it. Same goes for your friend. Like a dog or a little kid attention is one of the things the entity will crave or even feed upon, so starve it! It might even throw a tantrum like a little kid, but it is essential to stay resolute.

Khezef
khezef

Beitragvon carrol » 18. Jun 2018 21:28

//
Zuletzt geändert von carrol am 2. Aug 2018 18:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
carrol

Beitragvon carrol » 18. Jun 2018 21:31

sorry I'm on my phone and it posts it always 2 times, do it give a way to delete posts?
carrol

Beitragvon khezef » 18. Jun 2018 22:38

Which one? How does it manifest? When and how was it diagnosed?
If you have a physical manifestation like that, especially with weird messaging like that there is certain institutions you can contact.
I don't know where you are from, but in Germany the guys in Freiburg are a good contact, the parapsychological consultation center:
https://www.parapsychologische-beratung ... e/Kontakt/

sorry, I understood it a bit wrong, I'm a bit stressed at the moment and confounded mental illness and mood disorders. anyways I have pdd. but my friend has ptsd. her diagnose was 2 months ago, how I don't know. she's been in therapy over years. however, thanks for the link tho.

What I meant was that you should give these guys a shout after you ruled out any involvement of any mental illness, so they should be the best point of contact ;)

we don't have the board anymore already. we're trying to ignore him when he is in our school and talks to us/her but it's hard, also he's telling us he will kill her. since he can go to our "world" whenever he wants, also without the board, he simply just could kill her, even 2 months after. also how I said, we don't play in my house anymore, should we do the same with incense on the field and in the forest? (the forest isn't really big) but I don't think that this will work. the ghost we got is pretty mighty, incense is for weak ones. we already asked him if incense would actually work on him and he said no. maybe he doesn't want us to do that and said because of that no but I'm not sure.. but thanks for your help, I didn't thought that anyone would believe me.

Stay resolute.

Khezef
khezef

Beitragvon carrol » 19. Jun 2018 11:51

//
Zuletzt geändert von carrol am 2. Aug 2018 18:58, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
carrol

Beitragvon carrol » 25. Jun 2018 21:20

//
carrol

Zurück zu Meine Geschichte